A fee of $10 will be charged per transcript by personal check payable to City of Hope. This fee shall be waived if the school receives proof that a fellowship or grant application has been submitted. If you have outstanding financial obligations to the school; or if you are not in good academic standing, your transcript(s) will not be issued. Please note: transcripts cannot be ordered without a signed authorization. Please allow at least four (4) working days for processing upon receipt of request.
Please allow at least four business days for the transcript process. The following information is required when requesting transcript(s):
- Fill out the Official Transcript Request form, then sign and date it
- The filled-out Transcript Request Form can be dropped off at the registrar's office, postal mailed or emailed with a valid electronic signature.
- Indicate whether it is an official or unofficial transcript request
- Indicate whether the transcript will be picked up or mailed to a third party, e.g., an institution, business or agency
- If the transcript will be mailed to the third party, please provide its complete mailing address
Office of the Registrar
Irell & Manella Graduate School of Biological Sciences at City of Hope
Graduate School Administration Office
Beckman Center, #1110
1500 E. Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010-3000