Radiation Oncology Residency Faculty
In addition to caring for patients in their clinical practices, the City of Hope Department of Radiation Oncology faculty members are committed to teaching and facilitating the growth of medical knowledge.
Faculty members in the Department of Radiation Oncology include:
- Terence Williams, M.D., Ph.D., Chair
- Jeffrey Wong, M.D., FASTRO
- Yi-Jen Chen, M.D., Ph.D., Program Director
- Nayana Vora, M.D.
- Sagus Sampath, M.D.
- Savita Dandapani, M.D., Ph.D.
- Scott Glaser, M.D.
- Arya Amini, M.D.
- Heather McGee, M.D., Ph.D.
- Rose Li, M.D., Ph.D.
- Stephanie Yoon, M.D.
- An Liu, Ph.D.
- Chun-Hui Han, Ph.D.
- Iris Jieming Liang, Ph.D.
- Kun Qing, Ph.D.
- Tyler Watkins, Ph.D.
- Sean Zhang, Ph.D.
- Bo Liu, Ph.D.
- Quan Chen, Ph.D.
- Terence Williams, M.D., Ph.D., Chair & Radiation/Cancer Oncologist
- Jeremy Stark, Ph.D., Director of Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics
- Susanta Hui, Ph.D., Professor of Radiation Oncology